When you think "purple" you think " bruise" - that really doesn't have to be the case. Below is an example of a shimmery purple look that does not look like a punch in the face...unless tinker bell punches with a fist full of her magic dust, then maybe this would be the result!
With the flash.
What I used :
- Urban Decay eye primer potion.
- Ben Nye Eye shadow in Vanilla - all over the lid, up just past the crease of the eye socket. (base colour)
- Nars eye shadow in Daphne - all over the lid.
- Bobbie Brown shadow palette " Black Ruby Sparkle Eye Palette" using three colours Pink Rose - dusted over all over the lid on top of Nars Daphne. Black Ruby - Outer corners and lower lash line and Crushed Silver - inner corners and brow bone.
- Ben Nye eye shadow in Pearl Sheen ( favourite silver eye shadow!) for inner corners.
- INGLOT eye shadow 498 ( black shimmer colour) to line the lash line top and bottom.
These Bobbi Brown shades are best used as a ' top layer' shadow, you will need as base colour ( I chose Nars Daphne ) as they need a bit of a boost, add to any look and the shimmer is amazing!
If anyone has any requests for make up looks please let me know!